Click the Link to learn more

Monday 10 February 2014

A Love Story 2014





Why I Love Dora Games Online? There is a Reason to be such.

Adapted from my diary 1 February 2014:



‘Every time I think of Love, and each time I receive no signals from my heart. For me, spending time became a life long hazard.

 The results of the bitter betrayal were obvious from my degrading health. I was on the verge of death that day. I was waiting for it to take me in its deadly arms until I was rescued by Dora Dress Up Games.



I could remember that rope which I had managed to rescue from the nearby junk yard. It was an ordinary leather rope with fused beans of different colors. For someone it was only a piece of cloth, with a leather texture, but for me it was my about to be destiny. 

I remembered the time being half past eight when for the first time my hands transformed the piece of leather into  a hangman's noose. 


The margin of time was at its limits when I was interrupted  by a girl’s voice.
The voice was coming from the opposite room.. It was my seven year old sister. From the distance I was able to recognize only three words, Dora Cooking Games.


I had no other choice then to attend her.  In the case of a failure, I knew she would have entered my room by all means.

I demanded the cause of the interruption in the noble cause of her, without  providing her the slightest idea what was I up for.

The first response  I could get was her log staring look. She fired back instantly demanding a reason, for me to be in a such ragged clothes. Before my reply came her request, in a tone resembling a firm command.
She wanted me to accost her friend’s home.  To face death, was easy as compared to my sister’s antagonism. Therefore I was left with no choice.



On the way my sister informed me that Dora Games Nick Jr were not running properly on her friend’s
The friend’s house was not built upon on the latest trends. It was an old wooden  house, presenting a demonstration of an old age prison. Once in the house the first thing which caught my sight was the an old computer placed in the far off room. The house had three rooms altogether.
system and being a computer technician by chance, it was my duty to fix the problem.

 Next to the rooms was lying on the mud floor a helpless baby. There was a moment when my eyes matched the baby’s eyes. The eye to eye combination served only as a trigger to activate the tiny one. The baby started crying.  The volume supported my phase to the full extent as I hurried to my patient. My heart beat rose as I Feared about the possibility of resolving any Baby Games for Kids issues for the crying machine.
My  sister’s friend was the third thing on which my eyes got fixed. She was cute and shared the same age group as my sister.


There were some technical problems in the stone age computer, which took no time to surrender. With the help of my fast flowing fingers on the keyboard The computer was fixed in a flash. I never noticed  I had been playing the Typing Games For Kids, and the game had paid me well. For the last time, I wanted to speak highly of myself, with the words like ‘ I have not revealed my best’.




But my sister’s vicious eyes nailed me down in my chair. Meanwhile the awful crying of the baby had stopped. I wondered if the baby was still alive or had been put to death.

I had no idea why I was following her every command. There were some mysterious feelings which were driving me towards something. I was moving towards my destiny.



Therefore, I let my sister to treat me as a football in the way it is treated in the Football Games Online .  On the same hand, I  was conceding the possible ways of an escape when suddenly my ears heard a sweet voice.

The voice so so sweet that it penetrated my heart. My chin raised and my eyes got filled with the tears of joy. In front of my eyes was standing a beautiful enchantress.


 I was hardly able to bare the glint of her glowing face, when suddenly she screamed. For a moment my senses were paralyzed.She was calling me by my name. Standing just a few inches from me was my school friend. She had left me a couple of months ago. I was convinced that she had betrayed me and after her I regard my life useless.

But soon my mind started to function again. ‘She only left me because she never wanted to reveal her financial status and neither did I’.

We looked in each others’ eyes for an infinite amount of time. There was no need for an explanation. Without the  tongues and lips the job was perfectly accomplished through our eyes. On that day she was granted happiness and I was granted with yet another life to live.


There is a reason for me to love Dora Adventure Games. So if ever any one have inquired you about the Dora? Say, You are ever ready.


No comments:

Post a Comment