Click the Link to learn more

Thursday 13 February 2014

Abstract Love Story



There comes many occasions in life  where you are subjected to different tests. I have a habit of reading different different quotes about life. This became the reason for my smart mind. There came such moment in my life too when my friends try to enclose me in different trials.. I am proud to present myself with the successful marks in all such trials.

I remembered the day when for the first time I visited my friend’s house. The house was full carpeted, laden with expensive obstacles everywhere.  It  had a mini garden with little roses.  The house had infinite rooms.  I was accosted by my friend in his home. I remembered the day when I was saved by my favorite Free Dora Games. The story is very interesting.

 On my way I heard a voice of a crying. Our plan changed  as I was compelled to take a sharp turn towards the right. We entered the room.  There  I only found a little boy crying top of his voice. The suspect later turned out to be my friends’ brother. The boy refused to accept anything. My friend stared at me begging for help. It was my day, as I spotted a  brand new super fast computer in the room. The next thing was simple. The boy’s awful; voice suddenly ceased to exist as I presented him with the free online puzzle games.

                         



                 

Then we headed towards a narrow passage and finally entered  the huge hall. There were no sounds present that could be heard except the voice of a crying baby.  I was put to a test when my friend asked me a way to soothe the little fellow. I had nothing on my mind that day expects  games.  Fortunately,  the advice was a super hit  and the next second the same crying baby was witnessed, playing with the Baby Games Online for Girls. 

                                                                               


My friend was very impressed, this I learned when he held my hand in appreciation.  She instead me to continue my phase in a much quicker manner.  That day was my day , when I was able to earn a name and a place in my friend’s heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment